Monday, October 18, 2004

Just where is 10buck2?

The 1st time I knew for certain I was in 10buck2. I was visiting
my little sister in Southern Oklahoma. Some where on a 2 lane
hwy close to Ardmore was a sign that told me I had found 10buck2.

Our 10buck2 Ranch (establishment for raising livestock) is a happy
home for 3 dogs, (Sugar, Tippy, and Blaze) three cats, (snowball, Oliver,
and princess) 2 of the meanest roosters, one wore out hen, and last
but not least my favorite Donald the duck.

We are on 24 acres, on a hill, facing the eastern sky. We have a
spectacular view. ( once we get enough of the trees out of the way) Don't
worry, there are plenty of trees. The few it will take to get view won't be
missed.

If I can figure out how to use the scanner I will post a picture of our view
So if you are having one of those terrible, horrible, very bad days. You
can imagine setting out on our deck, listening to all the noises from the
forest below.

Once when I had moved to California ( I had temporary insanity). Any way
a very dear friend made me a video of back home. ( which is eastern Oklahoma)
The thing that made me cry was listening to the bugs you hear on a hot summer
day, down in the bottom land. (that is another favorite place)

This video helped make it thru hard days with no dirt roads or nature noises.
People can buy CD's of this kind of God's music. I have it first hand. So any
time you are sitting in traffic, trying to make a deadline, or just want to relax
you can come here and take a break.

It is also home to husband, me and 2 rambuckush children.

Oh yea, if any one needs a puppy let me know. The neighbors chocolate
lab came to visit our black lab. So we are now expecting puppies
around Christmas.


1 comment:

CrystalDiggory said...

Sounds like a lovely place. Can't wait to see the picures!