Monday, April 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL

I have a very good friend. Her name is Crystal. Most every event in my life has
involved her in some way. We may not have been in the same state at the time.

We have been friends since Jr High. That is more years than could be possible.
Since this is the year we turn 29. :-) LOL... That might be stretching the truth
just a hair or two. Ok may be a whole head of hair!!

We might go months or even a year or so with out talking. But the min I hear her
voice. It is as if time has stood still. It may take us a while but we get back up to
speed. She is always ready to give me advice. I am usually ready to hear it. Some
times I have to chew on it a while.

Live is full of so many turns, trees down in the road, water spewing out from under
the kitchen sink. IT IS A VERY GOOD THING TO HAVE A FRIEND.

Not the longest toast in the world. But this long, tall, cold, Coors is for you Sister.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY FRIEND.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Happy birthday Crystal! I wish I could put a bow on the heads of everyone you know, because you sure have a lot of good friends as gifts in this life!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jeannie! Are we 29 already? Where did the time go? No matter how much geographical distance there is between us, I'll always be close to you.

Trixie, I would love to see bows on everyone I know. And then get a picture of that. ;)

Crystal