Tuesday, December 13, 2005

over the hill

tomorrow is my birthday. At the office where I work.
There is a tradition, you get your cubicle decorated.

There have been several different ones. One was a
chicken coop for a girl who will not eat beef, one
was a hurricane, because both her sons were helping
during Wilma, we had a wedding for the new girl who
caught the bouquet at a resent wedding, a fashion show
for a lady who modeled for a fashion show at her church,
my personal favorite was trailer park white trash, complete
with duct tape, toilet seat flower planter, pink flamingo,
large Rebel flag.

So it will be very interesting to see what they do to me. I have
had to listen to them snicker, and full blown laugh out loud.
Stuff things in desk when I walk up. The new girl, said it is
the worst one yet. She even said she felt sorry for me.

I am getting pretty nervous. I will post what ever it is.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Oh I am excited to find out what they do -- and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! :)