Monday, December 19, 2005

Not a winter program

We had our Christmas program at church last night. I was the mc,
and my preteen class did a skit. The 1st thing I said was this is
a Christmas program. It was not to be confused with a Holiday
program or Winter festival. It is a Christmas program, with the
country having issues, so now they call it a Holiday season.

We do not have issues it is a CHRISTMAS PROGRAM, CHRISTMAS SEASON,
IT IS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

It went very well, the 2yrs and under did a manger scene. Complete
with a live baby for Jesus. Surprisingly he did not cry. The next
2 classes combined for a songs and stories.

Then came my class. They wanted to do a skit. I did not have alot of
time to search for a skit. We decided to write our own. I gave them
3 choices on the setting. They picked a bus that hits a snowbank on
Christmas eve. They then picked what characters they wanted to be.

I sat down at the library, prayed for God to guide me in what he wanted
to say. I was very pleased. This was my 1st time to write a play. I
think God did a good job. Every one seemed to like it very well.
When I have more time to post I may list it for you.

Then young adult's did a skit. It all went very well.

I am feeling very stretched right now. There are some other issues
going on in my life that are deeply concerning me. So please say a
prayer for me, that God will guide me with wisdom, patience, strength.

I hope you all have the greatest Christmas ever.

2 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

Yes, it is the Christmas season! A holy day for us who celebrate the gift of Christ. It sounds like you had a great Christmas program. I would love for you to post your play so we can all read it, I'm sure it was very good.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Merry Christmas, my friend!

CrystalDiggory said...

Oh, I didn't see your comment to Tech about the family newsletter until just a few days ago, but he said you'd already got hold of him. Sorry about that!