Sunday, March 09, 2008

7 months and counting


About the middle of Oct, is the date I long for. This will hopefully the time I finish my 1500
hours of school. I am so ready to be done. The full load I am carrying is getting to me. It is
wearing me out.

I do have great news. One of my instructors has made me an offer. She does hair at City
Hospital. It is more of a geriatric unit. I have delt with the elderly for years. I really enjoy it.
She only works on Mondays. The lady who works Tue thur Frid will be leaving this summer.

My instructor would like me to fill in the 4 days. We are looking for someone who can fill in
for the time between when the other lady leaves, and when I can take my state board tests.

It will be my own shop. Without the start up and over head. All I pay is 10% of what I make.
I will do the residents hair care. I can also do anyone else who I have as a client. I set my
own hours and prices.

I have checked around. The Super cuts I had thought about. Requires you work every Saturday
and every other Sunday. I just do not want to work weekends. I have been praying God would
find a way I could just work during the week and only 4 days.

Then out of the blue this came to me. Isn't it great when you realize God does hear our pleas.
I have been so blessed this year. Just please pray my body can stand these extra hours.

My new sweetie is good, my kid's are great. I have been trying to think of a name for sweetie and his daughter. I think I am leaning to Fearless. It is a joke between us. I made his daughter
a tee shirt. She called me today and thanked me for it. It had Daddy's girl on it.

Fearless is a fireman. He responded to a bad car wreck today. He said it was 2 kids. I
have so many emotions tied to him going out on calls.

Well I am off to bed. My brain is going to sleep anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jeannie. You do have a lot on your plate, but it's all going to be worth it in October. The job at City Hospital sounds great. Just think, you're not even out of school yet and you're getting job offers! Yay!

Send me an e-mail and let me know how you're doing!

Crystal