Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Need Job Soon.

My plans for working at the school with my kids is not
panning out. So I am in search of employment. I really
did not want to go back into the city. But alas, I
most likely will.
Please say a prayer for me. I have an interview this
morning. It would be a good thing. It is at the edge
of the City. So I could get there from home in 15 min.
Not have to get into the worse of the traffic.

And best of all it should pay very close to what I made
at the Lab. It is doing the same thing.

Hope you all have a the best of days.

3 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

For some perspective, which city is it yer referring to?

jeannie diane said...

Fayetteville or Springdale, It is all
coming together now there is talk of
calling it all northwest city. Would
include Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers
Lowell, Bentonville and maybe some that
I have left out. It is the fastest growing
area in the us except for Las Vegas.

CrystalDiggory said...

I hope you get the job, but are you feeling well enough to go back to work? How are you doing?